Tuesday, June 22, 2010

TWO WEEKS!! It's been 2 weeks!!

Wow! Two weeks since I started blogging on my quest to find the skinny me. Where is she?? I haven't found her, or even any remnants of her, but I have found other things along the way....a better way of eating, a great workout routine with a great trainer, and a sense of acceptance... if that skinny me never shows her face again.

I've accepted the fact that I may never be able to fit into my skinny clothes again. ; {. I've accepted it, but not yet very happy about it. So, why are my clothes still tenderly packaged, waiting in decorative IKEA boxes for a day when they will finally be worn? I don't know! I am holding on to them in the hopes that I can actually wear them again while breathing. I probably should actually put them to good use and let someone else wear them while they are still in style. hmmmm, EBay sounds like a good idea right now! Think I'll spend the extra few minutes I have this summer...yeah! LOVE summer vacation!!...selling my old favorites! Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment