Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday!! Day 4

Had a great workout training session with Justin last night. Still feeing it this morning, so I figured I better mention it again...youch! He insisted I implement the element of rest in my workout sessions...time to build, he says...so today is going to be a day of rest. Still two shakes for breakfast and lunch, and of course, a sensible dinner (my new highlight of the day!!) and going to the movies...maybe. I really really want to see The Karate Kid with Liv but have no idea how I am going to stay away from the popcorn!! Maybe that can be my "sensible" meal?? That seems like an oxymoron. Gotta think this one out. Doing so well, that I do not want to jeopardize my weight loss. I mean, you can't tell that I lost any weight, and since I haven't weighed in 2 days, I really have no clue if I really lost anything, but I can feel it in my bum as I attempted to get out of bed this morning and use the restroom!! hmmmm....what to do...any suggestions?? I wish the skinny me would show up soon, I'm sure she would know what to do!

3 comments:

  1. Don't do the popcorn!!!! Ahhhh! No one really knows what's in that "butter" stuff. :P Gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kaylee...don't do movie popcorn! If you MUST have popcorn, get some without butter that you pop at home. And don't make that your dinner...bleh...no nutritional value! (easier said than done...do as I say not as I do haha I've done it before) Enjoy your rest day! Your muscles definately need rest in order to heal (which is what builds muscle - when you work out it actually creates little tears in the muscle, when they heal your muscles grow. cool huh?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, very cool!! Thanks, Kaylee & Nicole! By the way, the movie was great!! Even with out the popcorn!!

    ReplyDelete