Thursday, June 10, 2010

the end of Day TWO...not as bad as I thought it would be

So my sensible dinner turned out to be at el Leoncito's, a cup (not a bowl) of black beans and rice. And, OF COURSE, a few chips and salsa! yum!! I feel great, not too full, not at all hungry. Passed up desert...no churros, tonight, baby!

I'm taking Cindy's advice and ditching the scale! Feels great! Feels like I am finally getting rid of that guy that keeps nagging me to get together again. Not today, sweetie, or even tomorrow. I am putting that scale away for an entire week! GASP! One week?? Yes, I can totally do it! Hey, if i can pass up warm, crispy, cream filled churros coupled with sweet, cinamonny whipped cream that melts in your mouth with every bite, then I can do anything! Skinny me, are you listening?? I AM going to find you!!

4 comments:

  1. Cole gave me the great idea, too, of ditching the scale! I just now read her comment, because, well, I just now figured out how to read it. sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Patty, that's OK :) Glad you are figuring this out. Sounds like you are doing good with your choices. El Lioncitos is a hard one to turn down -mmmmm margaritas...by the way...you inspired me too. I decided that I am going to start doing a post on Friday on my blog where I weigh in and list my goals for the week (and divulge if I met my previous goals or not). This week's goals are to run Friday morning (I already ran Monday and Wednesday), log all my food, and drink at lest 64 oz a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is your blog? i will follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 2 actually (but I haven't kept up on them much lately - gonna try to change that!)
    one is: http://runningthemarathonoflife.blogspot.com/

    and the other is: http://nicolesbabyjournal.blogspot.com/ (that one I started to update family/frends throughout the pregnancy -- now it's just updating about Reagan lol)

    ReplyDelete