Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day ONE continues

yeah!! Olivia wants to go work out together at the Y! I am so excited. She is going to keep me motivated.
After the 2 shakes, I am starting to get a little hungry. Pretty sure that is from knowing that ALL I had to "eat" today were the 2 shakes, you know what I mean?? So, we will work out instead. Dr. Oz says that if you work out that curbs your appetite. Excited about that! This site of Oprah's also gives some tips to curb your appetite. http://www.figurefriendlyclub.com/healthy/oprah/
so excited to work out some more! LOVE summer vacation!
hmmm...will need to adjust calories expended! YES!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! This is so awesome! I love that you have a blog so I can see what ya'll are doing! It makes me so happy :) Haha

    Did you know that Praise, Krista, Meaghan, and some other ladies are going running once a week at Parrish Medical Center's running track and then running at least once on their own. It sounds really fun because there's no pressure to run the entire time and you can talk if you want to! :) I'm going to go some time - you should too!!
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to join you!! Let me know when you go. My summer schedule is very open!! : }.
    ps...sorry this reply is more than 24 hours late! i just now figured out how to read comments and comment on my own blog. sigh
    ppss...happy happy happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete