Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 7...yeah!! We made it!!

Day 7 already?? I can't believe it has been one week since I started the Shaklee Cinch 'diet' plan. Can't tell if I lost anything yet...find out on FRIDAY...weigh day!! I used to get excited about pay day, now it's weigh day???? hmmmm.

Olivia wants to do the shakes with me...need to research that before I agree. We went to Disney yesterday, Epcot, and besides our frozen drinks, non-alcoholic, of course!....all we had to eat were teeny tiny quiches and a teeny tiny apple tart in Paris. Where else would you expect us to eat?? Totally delish! Very cheap! And, we did not feel full at all. Got over heated in the 100 degree sunshine, but that comforted us in knowing we worked off with walking and sweated off anything that we ate...and then some! It was rough to come home exhausted and only have a Shaklee Cinch shake for my sensible dinner. But an orange for a snack took the edge off and I was able to go to sleep not starving! Great day!!

Going to the doctor to get results on my nutrion response testing! SO excited! I'll post results if you are interested. If you get a chance, check this out...look under Nutrition Response Testing. http://drwalshcares.com/index.php?p=29108

No comments:

Post a Comment