Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 5...already??

Wow! This week has blown by! I can't believe I am already on day 5 of this diet...I mean, life style change. I have not lost one pound, well, I don't really know that for a fact, but I do not feel like I have. My pants are actually tighter!!! yikes!! I woke up this morning, ready for church but Olivia is not well, and we are going to Disney tomorrow! Yeah!! So... I made her stay home and rest! I took a quick walk and feel a little better, but still feel really thick around the middle. It's hard not to get discouraged when I feel as if I am giving up so much, in eating, and not really seeing any results. I don't expect to be super skinny right away, even though that would be really cool, but I did expect to at least see a teeny tiny itsy bitsy difference. Nope, nada, zilch....actually, the only difference is that I think about food a LOT more. hmmmm.

Got tomorrow all figured out! A Shaklee shake early and one late when I get home....a salad in between! And, hopefully, we'll be burning up tons of calories walking around in the sweat box we loving call Florida! Yeah! Can't wait!!

Thank you soo much for your support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment