Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 10!

Psalm 136:1-3
Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, for His steadfast love endures forever. Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, for His steadfast love endures forever. Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, for His steadfast love endures forever.

Sooo true, sooo important that we know this that it warranted being repeated by the psalmist THREE times!! Sooo true....Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, for His steadfast love endures forever.

Yeah! Weigh day!! and guess what?? Yep, down 2 pounds from my original weigh in! I know I fluctuated some, I am sure, and at the doctor's I gained 5 from the original weigh in...but since I started with MY scale, I will keep 'score' with MY scale! As wishy washy as my scale is, after three minutes, it decided upon my weight...128. But when it fluctuated, it fluctuated between 127 & 128!! 127 & 128!!! NOT 128 & 129!! woot woot!! You know what that means, right?? After I go to the bathroom, I will weigh even less!!! BUT since I am not doing the obsessive weight control thingy...bummer...I can not weigh again until next Friday! June 25...I can wait until then...gives me more time to eat better, take the supplements and feel great! YEAH!! Did I mention that I finally lost weight?? Okay, only 2 pounds, but in 2 days!!!! wooot wooot!!

The best part is, I feel sooo much better!! The supplements the doc gave me are fantastic! I can feel my body trying to heal and get regulated. God is sooo good!! If I had not gone to the doctor at this exact time, my health would be in major jeopardy. Of course, I worried about being able to afford the visits and supplements and the healthy food...you know, eating better is very expensive! God provided a way and our health is so much better for it! ALREADY!!! Can you believe the difference? My body and my God prove it to me every day! SInce I have been off the Shaklee shakes (bummer no $500 bonus).... and I have been using the natural organic supplements, I wake up energized. What? Me waking up eneregized?? Absolutely!! And, I am not starving! AND...I am not bloated, gassy or irritable!! THANK YOU, GOD, FOR BRINGING NUTRITION RESPONSE TESTING INTO MY LIFE. I guess, He has plans for me that include me staying alive for awhile. Had I stayed on the other path, I have no doubt that I would not have lasted much longer. I could feel it, you know what I mean? I did not feel good, ever. THIS is great!!!

Now I love going grocery shopping! It's a little more expensive, I have to admit, but it all evens out in the long run...less money on doc appts for Live & I and less money on expensive meds for high blood pressure, liver dysfunction, kidney infections, adrenal failure..and that's just ME! It all evens out. God provides. Always. Every time we go grocery shopping now, people talk to us about our food choices...mostly because they are not your typical grocery list faire. Last night, we were in the mood for Mexican food, so we had delicious tacos, but ours included organic shells with no high fructose corn syrup or gluten, ground chicken, tomatoes, onions and green peppers, spinach, goat cheese all sprinkled with lime. and guess what?? It was delicious!!! We felt great...not hungry, not stuffed. I love this way of eating and living! And, bonus...we lost weight!! YEAH!! Ok, so it's only 2 pounds, but YEAH...lost 2 pounds!!! in 2 days!! When I started this 'program' ten days ago, I had been on here a full week without any results...no weight loss, bloated all the time, gassy, and moody, did I mention, moody? Boy, was I moody!! So glad that part is getting regulated! YEAH for natural God given supplements!!

Did I mention that I am not going to do the shakes anymore? Even though I am a big supporter of Shaklee, I am allergic to the main ingredients...soy & whey...I knew that!!!....so until I get my body balanced out, I need to stay away.

Something else I am staying away from....popcorn! Ouch!! Seeing Toy Story 3 this weekend and no popcorn for me, thank you very much!

Skinny me, I am getting warmer! I am going to find you one day soon, and when I do, I am never going to let you go! Maybe I will sew you on like Peter Pan did with his shadow...hmmmm...that's an idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment