Monday, July 26, 2010

school days are here again!

So this week begins the days that I set up the classroom, preparing for the bulletin boards, setting up the desks, arranging my little area, making the room sunny and happy! Just now, a pit rolled over in my stomach! That happens every fall. I get super excited about the kids and super sick at the same time.
This year, I am disappointed. Not about my class! I am excited for the grade levels I will be working with this year...even if that does mean SIX FCAT tested areas! YIPES! No, I am disappointed because the skinny me did not reveal herself. She remained hidden. I guess she has had enough school and wanted to stay out of it for awhile. Chicken. She should have shown herself. Been brave and faced the excited little faces with me. Oh, well, her loss.
Skinny me, when I do find you, I am going to make sure you stick around for a long long time...and you will go to school with me every day! HA!
My search is not over. I will find her. I just have to use different tools and tactics, pull her out of hiding. I will find you, Skinny me, make no mistake about that. I will find you...one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment