Thursday, August 12, 2010

Can you believe it??

Okay, so I know it has been forever since I posted, and I have a myriad of excuses....great excuses!! But...the truth is, I have not been seeing any results, and I was getting discouraged. So alas, no posts. Not a great excuse, but the truth none the less.

So today I was at school (excuse #1) and a friend of mine asked me if I lost weight. I noticed that my pants were not as tight around my big Brazilian boo-tay as they had been in May, so as soon as I got home, I weighed. And, guess what?? I lost weight! Yep, I weighed in at 122.4! Pretty cool, eh? That's a 6 pound weight loss. I don't think it's water because today I drank 64 ounces and have yet to go to the bathroom.

So, I started thinking. Did I lose weight because of the Shaklee?? Bonus $500 if I did, but unfortunately, I quit using Shaklee in June due to allergies. Could it be from the Nutritional Response Testing? Probably. That would be the most logical reason...eating better, watching my portion control, taking supplements. But then I started thinking, I realized the real reason was because I had been talking with an adorable man that I met through a "mutual friend" (yep, let's just leave it at that). We emailed, we talked on the phone, we texted. It just seemed right that we meet, right? Everything was going swimmingly and he was ADORABLE!! Can you hear the Jamaican drums and singers chanting, "hot hot hot"? Yep, I heard them, too!!

So we met! And, well, he didn't seem to hear any bells or chimes of his own. Alas, rejected again. But this time, the skinny me got pissed!! She fought the rejection by emerging from her Nutella covered shell. She hasn't stayed out, but I think she will be back, sooner than anticipated.

So, the remedy for a broken heart?? Find your skinny self and realize the savior's precious blood is all you need. Works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment